Purheat Offers You The Most Heat Efficient, Least Expensive, Sustainable Natural Heating Fuel Available
Currently, there are almost 1,000,000 homes in the U.S. using wood pellets for heat, in freestanding stoves, fireplace inserts, furnaces and boilers. Pellet fuel for heating can also be found in large-scale environments such as schools, universities and power plants.
The amazing growth of this fuel can be attributed to its cheaper cost compared to conventional heating sources, its higher BTU compared to price, and the environmental concerns for clean burning with minimal carbon gas released. And it is renewable and recyclable.
PURHEAT Premium Wood Pellets is certified by the Pellet Fuel Institute as Premium fuel.
Facts About Wood Pellet Fuel
- According to National figures, a typical homeowner uses 3 tons of pellets per heating season at a national average cost of about $825. (See some fuel cost comparisons by going to this screen’s menu tab and clicking on Fuel Cost Calculator)
- Direct thermal conversion of pellets has an efficiency level of approximately 80%.
- Pellet stoves have extremely low particulate emissions due to their high burn efficiency and the density of the fuel (source: EPA)
- Every ton of pellets used vs oil used reduces CO2 emissions by about 1.5 tons. Total emissions offset this year will be nearly 4.5 million tons of CO2.
- Nationally, pellet distribution costs less than the cost of distributing wood chips.
- Wood pellets have a fossil energy ratio of 12:1. (NET energy output/fossil energy used)
|BTU||> 8500/lb||Highest Heat Output|
|ASH||< 0.6%||Minimal Maintenance|
|LENGTH||< 1.5"||Prevents Fuel Feeder Jamming|
|FINES||< 0.5% by weight||Smoother Feeder Flow/Cleaner Burn|
Discover Your Real Savings With Purheat Premium Hardwood Pellet Fuel
Fuel Comparison Calculator from The Pellet Fuels Institute – click here